Looking for BHL Boresight?
You deserve high-quality interpretations from geologists you can trust, so you can drill your horizontal wells with confidence.
Geosteering services from 10+ year geologists.
You’re a frontline operations geologist. Do any of these describe you?
- You’re focused on filling the drilling schedule hopper and evaluating opportunities, on top of covering 24/7 operations.
- You lug your device everywhere and constantly sneak away from family and friends to check your well.
- Your team doesn’t have budget for another in-house geo, but you frequently need a colleague to bounce ideas off.
- You’ve tried 3rd party geosteering but never felt confident and were compelled to watch them like a hawk. It just wasn’t worth the time and expense.
- Alarm goes off 2-3 times a night to check on your well and the lack of sleep is causing stress and taking its toll.
- You want to work with a 3rd party geosteerer who can work in your favorite software.
How BHL geosteering consulting can help you…
- Flexibility—we start with your requirements and provide the service that fits your expectations, well by well if needed.
- Work—collaborate and depend on a consulting geologist who has been in your shoes.
- Quality interpretations and recommendations from a consultant with 10+ years of experience.
- Dependable communications—you set the parameters and we keep you informed.
- Continuity—you will finish the pad with the same dedicated consultants you started with, well after well. No need to “re-train” your consultant every two weeks.
- Set up “call me” criteria, if we don’t call, let the reports wait a little while and focus on other pressing tasks.
- Geosteering support around the clock. Make it through dinner with your spouse without checking your well and maybe even get a full night’s rest.
- You will be heard and understood no matter who you talk to at BHLC; consultants, management, scheduling, and sales positions are all staffed by experienced geologists.
- Hit your morning drilling meetings with an up to the minute interpretation, alternates, and a plan forward.
- Get more done. Let your BHL consultant do some of your time-consuming but necessary tasks. Build geosteering projects, create custom post-well reports and displays, plot completion plans, or re-steer offsets to prepare for the next well.
- Work in your favorite geosteering software- BHLC is software agnostic to best support you!
You’re a manager needing geologic support. Do any of these describe you?
- You have a green light to ramp up operations and a narrow window to locate and onboard the geologic staff that you need for success.
- You need geosteering services, but you also need a development geologist to work the asset prior to drilling.
- G&A budget doesn’t support hiring, but you need a senior geologist on your project.
- Your drilling schedule is intermittent and hiring another full-time geo just doesn’t make sense.
- Your geologic ops group is doing a great job, but you’re concerned about burn-out and retention.
- You need geologic support in the office or sometimes remote support would be more cost effective and preferred.
BHL geosteering consulting will…
- Provide you the ultimate in flexibility, no long-term commitments required.
- Match your geologic support needs to our network of senior geologists.
- Create maps, progs and other geologic well planning products for a fraction of the cost. You pay reasonable hourly rates for actual work done. Cost-effective, no salary. total efficiency.
- Work directly with your drilling and operations engineers to plan and execute safe, efficient wells.
- Maximize returns by leveraging fit for purpose geologic support.
- Jump right into your existing geologic projects in any geologic application platform.
- BHL licenses it on geosteering software, save the cost of additional licences.